Wolver Four Stroke Racing 4T SAE 10W-40 - is special high performance semisynthetic oil elaborated for modern four stroke engines of motorcycles and small machinery.
Wolver Four Stroke Racing 4T SAE 10W-40 - satisfies the technical demands of all motorcycle manufacturers, and is suitable for all air-cooled and water-cooled 4-stroke motorcycle engines.
MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF:
- High wear protection
- Unusual resistance to aging and oxidation
- Extreme resistance to high temperatures
- High lubricity
- Provides engine cleanliness
- Low volatility
- High reliability
- Excellent performance at cold start - fast arrival to lubrication points
- Prevents deposition of carbon deposits
- Fuel economy due to improved antifriction properties
- Year-round application
- Ability to use in motorsport
- Modern engines of 4-stroke motorcycles
- Modern engines of 4-stroke power technology
Used Wolver Four Stroke Racing 4-T 10W-40 waste oil is classified as Category 2 waste and must be disposed of in designated areas.
Wolver Four Stroke Racing 4-T 10W-40 is fully compatible with similar oils and can be mixed if necessary. In order to fully take advantage of the Wolver Four Stroke Racing 4-T 10W-40, it is still recommended to use it without mixing.
|Specific weight at 15°C||kg/m³||863|
|Viscosity at -25°C||cP||6500|
|Viscosity at 40°C||cSt||118|
|Viscosity at 100°C||cSt||17,4|
|Flash point COC||°C||226|